Lost in a Lost World
After reuniting with Stelle, the team and Dr. Hammond venture deep in the Amazon jungle toward the site of the attack As they cruise down the river, a monstrous beast suddenly explodes out of the water with a blood-curdling roar! The boat is engulfed in a massive wall of water as the creature crashes into the bottom of the hull The craft is crushed like toothpicks and the group barely escapes on foot Bullets begin striking trees as they run into the jungle The group quickly realizes that they’re not only running from the large beast, they’re now being hunted by men!
Did they just have an encounter with a real dinosaur? Everything added up…except the face of a lion… what was THAT!? Following a narrow escape and being shot at, the team must now decide whether to go home or stay!
- Fun facts about jungles, rainforests, and Amazon wildlife
- Reasons to believe in a literal six-day creation
- The fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22)
- Be strong and of good courage (Joshua 1:9)
- God’s justice (Proverbs 3:34)