Mark Rasche, Chief Executive Officer
Mark oversaw the Jonathan Park project when it first began at the Institute for Creation Research. Mark is a gifted leader and administrator and has played a key role in starting and leading several successful Christian organizations. Mark aspires to glorify God with his leadership and administrative gifts in every endeavor. He and his wife, Kit, have been married for 31 years and have two adult daughters.
Chase Carter, Chief Digital Officer
Chase is a successful internet entrepreneur with 10 years of experience growing multiple businesses. He brings his skills in the digital realm to help us with our mission to reach millions worldwide with biblical truth. He is passionate about showing kids the evidence for their Creator so that they can be ready to give a defense for what they believe (1 Peter 3:15).
Bobbie Hellend, Creative Director
Bobbie has over three decades of experience in the performing arts community. Her involvement spanning numerous organizations and productions gives her a broad base of production experience. Bobbie co-founded The World That Love Built, an evangelistic children’s theater company, and wrote and has directed five musical productions. Bobbie brings a deep and diversified background in all aspects of production, including: acting, writing, producing, directing, and audio design. Bobbie’s passion is to tell stories that inspire change and hope through Jesus Christ, for the glory of God, in order to further His Kingdom. (1 Corinthians 10:31)
Board of Directors
Legal and Financial Team
1. God – in three persons – is the Creator of all things.
2. God created the entire universe “ex-nihilo” (out of nothing) in 6 literal days.
3. That the plain reading of Genesis constitutes a historically and factually accurate account of creation.
4. We oppose evolutionary theory which portrays man as a product of meaningless random chance accidents. Humans were made in God’s image, which separates us from the animals.
5. Man’s rebellion against God has resulted in a sin-cursed world which leads to death, pain, and suffering – and eternal separation from the Creator.
6. Jesus Christ died on the cross to restore mankind back to fellowship with the Father. Only Christ’s work on the cross can redeem man from the curse of sin pronounced by God. According to Romans, the penalty for sin is death. Whoever accepts Christ’s gift of redemption will receive salvation from eternal spiritual death (hell).
7. The Bible is the inspired, inerrant, Word of God.
8. The Bible is accurate in all its historical and scientific references.
1. The eternal God created the entire universe out of nothing.
2. God created the original “kinds” of animals separate and fully formed. While there is great scientific evidence of variation and adaptation, there is no scientific evidence of evolution from one kind of animal into another.
3. Humans were created fully formed, with a fully developed intelligence and spiritual capacity. They did not evolve from “lower” ancestors”.
4. Scientific evidence (geological and physical processes) shows the earth to be much younger than the long ages required by the theory of evolution.
5. God created an orderly universe which follows the known laws of science. The Creator has (as evidenced through history) the ability to temporarily suspend the laws of nature to perform miracles consistent with His nature.
6. The curse of man’s rebellion can be seen in science as evidenced by the deleterious (negative) effects of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
7. Noah’s Flood was global in nature – covering every mountain up to 15 cubits. This cataclysmic flood has left evidence around the globe in geologic formations, fossil record, and other physical indicators.
8. God’s Word and nature have the same author. Ultimately nature and the Bible are in complete harmony. Any apparent conflicts between the two are the result of man’s finite understanding. True scientific inquiry will filter man’s observations through the Bible. We do not use man’s fallible theories to interpret the infallible Word of God.