On the way back home, Kendall gets a call from his eccentric college buddy, Helmet MacDonald, inviting Kendall to his newly restored family castle in Glencoe Village, Scotland. After 237 years of neglect, Helmet decided to renovate the castle and open it to the public as a massive, retrofitted, escape room and retreat center Before the grand opening, he asks Kendall and the team to check it out and give him feedback! After all their recent adventures they all agree a retreat could be just what they need - or so they thought!
- Fun facts about Scotland & ancient castles
- The story of the Saint Andrew’s Cross
- Trust God and acknowledge Him in all your ways (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- The importance of resisting pride (Proverbs 16:18)
- Speaking the truth in love to others (Ephesians 4:15)